This new model is the first in the GRAVITYMASTER lineup to be equipped with digital compass capabilities, creating a watch that is perfectly matched to the needs of the modern aviator, both in terms of function and appearance. Pressing the 9 o'clock button in any mode immediately goes to the Digital Compass Mode, and a button at 8 o'clock returns to the mode you were in before the Digital Compass Mode. Continual direction readings can be taken for 20 seconds, during which the second hand points to north, a literal direction indicator is displayed in the upper display, and a direction angle value is displayed in the lower display. Bearing Memory lets you temporarily store and display a direction reading so you can use it as a reference as you take subsequent digital compass readings. Other features include temperature measurement, large numerals, and thick hands for easy reading. A coating on the tip of the second hand and minute markers reacts with the black light illumination of the watch for easy reading in the dark.
* The appearance of Neon Illuminator illumination depends the watch model.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass / Spherical Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Neon Illuminator (Black light LED)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
- Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359°
- Measuring unit: 1°
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing memory
- Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutesCountdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Low battery warning
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.