The newest addition to our industry-leading line of helicopter headsets - the DC ONE-XH brings extraordinary performance, durability and lightweight comfort to helicopter pilots. Quiet and comfortable, even in very noisy helicopters.
- 5-foot extended coil cord with U-174/U plug
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise-cancelling
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
- Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- Five-year warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.