$575.00Sold Out - Backorder Available
Please note - This product is special order only, we do not usually keep stock on hand. Once your order is placed stock will be ordered immediately to fulfill your order. An estimated shipping date will be emailed to you on confirmation.
The DC PRO-A has all the same comfort and performance features as the DC PRO passive communication headset, but comes with a 5-pin plug for connecting to Airbus aircraft. Supra Aural, Passive Communication Headset, 5-Pin (Airbus) Connector
DC PRO-A is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft, for piston engine aircraft we recommend the DC PRO-X model if you are wanting to use an on ear style headset. The DC PRO-A was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
- 5-ft. straight cord with 5-pin (Airbus) plug
- Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension
- Dual volume controls provide independent listening levels in each ear
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty, Made in USA
- Weight (without cord assembly) 8oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.