$575.00Sold Out - Backorder Available
Please note - This product is special order only, we do not usually keep stock on hand. Once your order is placed stock will be ordered immediately to fulfill your order. An estimated shipping date will be emailed to you on confirmation.
The DC PRO passive headset incorporates outstanding comfort features in a supra-aural design. This lightweight, yet extremely durable communication headset is designed for low-noise jet aircraft. Supra Aural, Passive Communication Headset
Note: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. The DC PRO was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
- Extremely light, yet rugged magnesium alloy headband and suspension
- Dual volume controls provide independent listening levels in each ear
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty, Made in USA
- Weight (without cord assembly) 8oz.
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.