$1,075.00Sold Out - Backorder Available
Please note - This product is special order only, we do not usually keep stock on hand. Once your order is placed stock will be ordered immediately to fulfill your order. An estimated shipping date will be emailed to you on confirmation.
Supra Aural, Panel Mount with 5-Pin (Airbus) Connector, Hybrid ENC Headset
The DC PRO-XA provides all the same features and performance of the DC PRO-X, but comes with a 5-pin (Airbus) connector. Note that the DC PRO-XA does receive power from the aircraft.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and eliminate heat buildup
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by aircraft power supply.
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO-C139 Approved
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.