Keeps dirt, contamination, and insects from entering the pitot tube, fitting snugly over blade-type pitot systems.
This pitot tube cover fits snugly over blade-type pitot systems typically found on Piper Cherokee, Warrior and Arrow aircraft. Dimond DA40 & 42 Aircarft.
- Vented to prevent pressurization of the pitot-static system
- Critical to safe operations, the cover keeps dirt, contamination, and insects from entering the pitot tube
- A "remove before flight" streamer hangs off the cover as a prominent preflight reminder to pilots
- The pitot cover is made from a heavy-duty plastic material
- The banner is bright red with white screen-printing for maximum visibilit
- Size: 2" x 17" (5cm x 43cm)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.