The BGA-240 Series is a new model designed for runners. Colouring that matches today’s sportswear, hour markers that are designed for ease of reading, and sharp analog hands that create a sense of speed, all add up to a design suitable for sportswear.
The band is punched with holes creating a motif that resembles today’s sports fashion items. It also allows air to pass through for cooling while engaged in sports. The inside of the band has a protector that enhances the fit to the wrist.
Function-wise, the watch comes with a digital readout that can display lap times (time for a fixed distance interval) and split times (elapsed time from the start, up to any point) and memory for up to 60 lap/split times. This information can be used when running to set target times and to control your pace.
- Lap memory 60
- 100-hour Measurement Stopwatch
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00’00”00~59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes)1:00’00~99:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: Lap time (1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes))
- Split time (1/100 second (for the first 10 hours), 1 second (after 10 hours))
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: 60 record (used for lap times and split times)
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
||Casio Baby G
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review