Ergonomic left handed jet styled slide throttle with 3 axis, 4 buttons, three 4-way hat switches and one 8-way hat switch for a total of 112 programmable functions (with Control Manager software) and two axis dedicated to the mini joystick for precision pointing or movement. Three separate programming modes accessed on the fly via mode button on handle and color LED's to indicate which mode is selected (Windows only).
- Three axis and 24 buttons
- X and Y axis on miniature joystick and Z axis on accurate throttle sliding motion
- 3 Traditional push button, 1 mode switch button, 3 4-way directional hat and 1 8-way POV hat switch
- Total of 176 programmable functions with Control Manager software (included)
- Three color mode indicator LED's on base (Wndows only)
- Ergonomic left handed H.O.T.A.S. design with forward and back slide motion
- Large, sturdy base with non-skid feet
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation with 7 foot USB cable for both PC and Macintosh
- Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OSX
The Control Manager software allows a user to program their CH USB devices. The CH Control Manager currently supports the following CH USB devices…
- Eclipse Yoke
- Multi Function Panel (MFP)
- Flightstick Pro
- Flight Sim Yoke
- Pro Throttle
- Throttle Quadrant
- Pro Pedals
The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7, 8 (all editions) and 10. It is only compatible with CH USB devices.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Before installing the newest version of Control Manager, be sure to uninstall any previous versions from your computer. Also, be sure that any anti-virus software is disabled.
How do I install the Control Manager?
Select your version of Windows from the drop down menu and click on the "DOWNLOAD" button to begin downloading the CH Control Manager.
- Windows 98 and ME users must disconnect all CH USB devices before installing the Control Manager
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 users must connect all CH USB controllers before installing the Control Manager
- MFP owners must install the CH Control Manager BEFORE connecting the MFP
Once the download is completed, double click on the "setup" icon to begin installation of the Control Manager.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.