Date Posted:18 February 2022
Order Management | Packaging & Shipping Specialist (Maternity Leave Contract)
$40 500 per annum based on 30 hours per week + Superannuation + Bonus
Monday to Friday (Hours 8.30am – 2.30pm)
This is a maternity leave contract with a view to continuing employment after the contract period.
Flight Store Australia is currently seeking applications for an exceptional and reliable Packaging & Shipping Specialist for our well-established aviation products and pilot supply business based at Ormeau between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Flight Store is a company that services national and international aviation professionals through their shop and online store. The team members all have a friendly feel and we are looking to bring on an additional member who has distribution/warehouse experience and a great attitude to work!
Experience in order management, packaging and shipping of goods and products is preferred. The role will require the successful applicants to be able to work at a zero percent error rate. You will also need to be reliable and punctual. This role requires applicants who are available for a full time/ part-time position - Monday to Friday 8.30am – 2.30pm.
If successful you will be working in a happy, energetic, and professional team, in a brand new, modern, clean and air-conditioned warehouse where exceptional attention to detail and working unsupervised is essential. You will be expected to adhere to specific daily KPI's relevant to maintain shipping order management and control.
Your main role is to -
- receive stock for daily orders
- ensure that stock on orders have been picked correctly
- securely box and package goods
- develop mailing labels and prepare shipping documents
- select delivery services and prepare goods for dispatch
- co-ordinate courier arrival times and pick-up
- system data entry and digital record keeping using NETO e-Commerce Business software
- digital filing - scanning documents and processing invoices
- working within and complying with occupational health and safety guidelines
- maintain workspace cleanliness and tidy-ness
- order packaging supplies
- High School Grade 12
- Microsoft Windows – Basic Computer Skills
- Strong work ethic, Punctuality
- Positive, friendly attitude and the ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to learn quickly
- Desire to learn new skills
- Prior packing & shipping experience
- Experience with NETO Software
- Any other tertiary, business or administrative experience will be well regarded
If you believe that you have what we are looking for, please email email@example.com