Whether you are solving wind triangle problems, polar grid navigation or pressure pattern flying they will prove their usefulness and versatility constantly. Useful in high and low speed problems they automatically compensate for temperature rise and compressibility factors.
- Standard version 4 1/4" diameter
- The original standard issue circular slide rule for pilots
- Solid construction with performance and durability
- Essential equipment for anybody sitting flight crew exams
- Includes vinyl protective case
This product has been temporarily discontinued by the manufacturer and is not currently orderable. We hope to have it available again in the near future. An identical product and direct replacement is the ASA E6B CIRCULAR COMPUTER which is the same size as the larger format Jeppesen CR-3.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.