The new ASA AirClassics® Pilot Backpack delivers the functionality and practicality students and pilots need to conveniently transport books and pilot supplies on the ground, in the air, from campus to the airport, and everywhere in between. Made of durable fabric and supported by a heavy-duty water-resistant bottom, this backpack keeps books and supplies organized and protected.
- 600D polyester for extreme durability
- Heavy-duty water-resistant bottom
- Padded comfort straps and back panel, plus chest strap for added comfort
- Luggage handle pass-through on back
- Contrast lining to find items more easily
- D-rings on shoulder straps
- Front zippered pocket for easy access to cell phone or wallet
- Front pocket acommodates headset bag and headset (9.75" x 9.75" x 3")
- Felt-lined eyeglass pocket
- Outside slots for pilot supplies; zip pocket for radio, GPS, or water bottle
- Interior organizer with pockets, pen holders, and lanyard
- Checkpoint-friendly fold-down back panel with two padded pockets, one for laptop and second is felt-lined for tablet
ASA brings pilot gear to a new level with the AirClassics Series of pilot bags. Focusing on a clean, sophisticated and professional look, these bags are designed and engineered to be supremely functional, able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible, yet still look great at the end of the day. You can count on your ASA AirClassics bag to bring you many years of utility and pride.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.