IC-A16E Airband VHF Handheld Transceiver
8.33/25 kHz Ground to Air Radio with Class Leading 1500mW Powerful Audio
DURABLE & EASY TO USE
The A16 is the ideal flight companion for the student pilot or seasoned aviators. Users appreciate the A16’s compact, waterproof design for one hand operation for working on the flight line, using it for back up in any aircraft, or for use by ground crew. Its 2400mAh Li-ion battery lasts over 17 hours and the radio includes a drop in rapid charger.
- 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
- 1500 mW loud audio provides clear communications
- 6W (PEP) output power
- 200 memory channels with 10 memory banks with 8 character names
- 2400mAh Li-ion battery, up to 17 hours
Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Stand-by duty ratio = 5:5:90, Backlight OFF
Air band radios are usually operated in high noise environments, so it is essential for the pilot’s radio to provide loud audio. The A16 internal speaker delivers a loud 1500mW audio output with clear sound to cut through cabin or tarmac noise.
- Full keypad to input the channel or frequency directly
- Exclusive button for 121.5MHz emergency channel
- Side tone function to hear your own voice via a third party aviation headset
- LCD backlight for night time operation
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery indication and beep alert
- Adjustable microphone gain setting
- BNC type antenna connector
- Compact, waterproof IP67 durable body
- Internal VOX capability
SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES (INCLUDED)
BP-280 Battery Pack
BC-213 Rapid Charger
BC-242-B AC Adapter for BC-213
MB-133 Belt Clip
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category