- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, editorial, product descriptions and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Orders over $299 can be shipped free of charge
Otherwise a flat rate delivery of $9.99 is available.
Online order is available to most countries, if your country is not listed on the checkout page please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a customised shipping quote.
The cost of delivering your order will be displayed during the checkout process prior to making any payments. We do our very best to ensure we obtain the most competitive rates for carriage of shipments and we pass this on to our customers.
Please note we reserve the right to upgrade shipping methods selected where we deem it necessary. Express Post is good for smaller items but it is not always very secure and not always economical, if we deem it necessary we may upgrade the shipping method selected entirely at our descretion including utilising road freight where required. We will never downgrade your service, if you pay for premium shipping you will get the premium shipping.
Authority to Leave on parcels
Should you elect to leave order comments requesting your order is left according to instructions we will try and ensure those instructions are followed. We may occasionally add authority to leave to parcels where we see the situation is sensible to do so and the order value is below our threshold. If we have elected to utilise authority to leave we will take full responsibity for any lost or damaged packages, if you request it and we follow those instructions we will not take responsibility. We will not use authority to leave instructions where orders exceed our dollar value threshold for authority to leave or where we deem your order to be high risk.
Mailbag / PMB & Rural Mail Service Delivery
Please note we accept orders for shipping to these addresses, however due to the complexity of the delivery of these services we are unable to guarantee deliveries using these services as the point of delivery. We are happy to ship items to these locations however the customer will bear the risk of any loss or damage as we are unable to obtain a delivery signature or confirmation when delivering to these special services.
At special request we can obtain special transit insurance for these shipments if there is concern. If you would like us to do so you must notify us in the order comments at the time the order is placed and we will respond prior to shipping with an updated quote to include the additional insurance cost.
Transit times displayed for the services offered are a guide only, they are not guaranteed. 95% of deliveries are achieved within the times quoted, however on rare occasions where events occur that are outside of our control or delivery is to remote locations, delivery times may take longer than the quoted time frame.
Our same day shipping cut off is 1pm AEST, any orders placed after this time may not be dispatched until the following business day.
We process orders from 9am - 4pm AEST Monday through Friday, should you have any special requirements for delivery of your items please use the order notes section when you complete the checkout process and we will endeavor to ensure any instructions are followed. Please note once your order has passed to the carrier of your choice it is entirely at their discretion as to how they deliver any items.
Once your payment has been received, we will endeavor to despatch your order as quickly as possible. Most orders placed prior to 1pm AEST will ship the same day, orders after this time will be processed as soon as possible and may still go the same day but for operational reasons we cannot guarantee.
We endeavor to despatch items as quickly as possible, we will always contact you if despatch will not be possible within 48 business hours except where orders have been placed on back order. If you order is time critical we recommend contacting us prior to purchase to discuss so that we can make sure we can deliver according to your expectations.
Please note we experience a high volume of orders on days following public holidays, we endeavour to meet the time frames quoted above however customers placing orders for dispatch directly following a public holiday should allow an additional 24 hours for order processing.
We operate on the Queensland public holiday schedule.
You are welcome to come and collect your order from shop should you prefer to do so. All we ask is that you contact us to let us know so that we can ensure your order is ready for collection.
Prior to confirming your order please ensure that all details provided to us are correct including your contact details in case we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order. Should you become aware of any errors in the details supplied to us please contact us as soon as possible.
To view the status of your order at any time simply log in to your account using the details you supplied when creating your account.
We will endeavor to notify all customers via email once the status of an order is dispatched, this is purely so that you are aware it is on the way and that you should expect delivery. Tracking details of any shipments where available will be included in the message. However not all shipments will have tracking facilities available, again this depends entirely on the method of carriage used.
Backorders / Change of Mind Returns
It is our highest priority to have the products we sell in stock 100% of the time but the nature of the business does mean that on occasion items do sell out. Our new website has a live inventory system so customers can see when an item is back ordered prior to placing the order.
1. When an item is listed as 'in stock' on the website at the time of purchase and the stock becomes not available, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible. We will provide an estimated time frame for when we can deliver it and at that point it will be your choice wether to proceed with the order or cancel and try eleswhere. In this circumstance there will be no costs applicable to the customer and Flight Store Pty Ltd will happily process your choice of a refund, credit or product swap.
2. When an item is listed as 'backorder' on the website at the time of purchase, the customer agrees to purchase the item knowing that it will not be shipped until stock is received by Flight Store Pty Ltd. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible and we will provide an estimated time frame for when we can deliver it.
It should be noted that at the point the order is confirmed and the customer processes the payment, Flight Store Pty Ltd immediately incur costs involved in processing the payment and dealing with the order.
Where the dispatch estimate is reasonable (less than 20 Business Days) and the customer subsequently 'changes their mind' and requires a refund, then a 5% restocking charge plus $20 admin charge will apply. Alternatively, Flight Store Pty Ltd will offer a full account credit or a change of item(s) to the same value.
Where there may be an extended lead time exceeding 20 business days or the product is permanently not available we will waive the restocking charges and process a full refund without deduction if requested.
Important - Please note due to recent changes in PAYPAL merchant processing terms and conditions orders placed and paid for using Paypal are valid for an account credit or product exchange only and not valid for a refund for customer change of mind circumstances. Where the above extended lead time circumstances are in effect Flight Store Pty Ltd will waive this clause and a full refund will be offered. Flight Store Pty Ltd will cover the costs involved in merchant payment processing and waive the admin charge for refund processing under these circumstances only.
If you think there may be a possibility that you may 'change your mind and request a refund' we kindly ask customers to think about utilising one of the alternative payment methods that we offer in order to allow us to fullfil this request.
Returns Terms & Conditions
WHAT can be returned?
We operate a 30 day no hassles return policy. This means that at any point from the date of your Invoice to 30 calender days afterwards you can return items providing you follow the instructions below.
Please note the following items are excluded from this policy. We do not accept change of mind returns or cancellations on these items.
- Airservices Australia Products
- Jeppesen Airway Manual Services
- Jeppesen Electronic Charting Services & Nav Data Subscriptions
- Practice Exams
- Special Ordered Items / Bulk Quotes
- Gift Vouchers, Credit Notes
We do not accept change of mind returns on special order items or bulk quotes.
Special Order - A special order item is any item or quantity that we have to specially obtain to fullfill your order and is not an ordinary stocked line or quantity.
Bulk Quotes - An order will be deemed to be a bulk quote for any quantity of any product of 3 units or more.
Please note we reserve the right to refuse any 'change of mind' return without exclusion where we deem the request to be unreasonable.
If you have experienced a warranty event with an item you have purchased from us you should follow the instructions below.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
All returns must be actioned within 30 calender days from the date of your Invoice.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returns should be sent to the following address;
Flight Store Returns
44 Eastern Avenue
Bilinga, QLD 4225
HOW do I return items ?
When returning any item customers should download and complete our returns form, then include it with the products you are returning. This allows us to efficiently deal with any returns and ensures we action your return as quickly as possible. You do not need to contact us prior to returning an item provided it meets all the criteria listed above and it is accompanied by a completed form. We will action your return on receipt.
We are not able to refund original shipping charges for returns as these costs are generally not recoverable once the service has been utilised. Customers should note the cost of returning an item will be at yours, the customers expense. We will cover any additional shipping charges where there are items missing, incorrectly shipped or there is a failure of some sort within the first 30 days.
CREDIT for returns?
Customers should note that where items are being returned and refunded due to ''change of mind'' a restocking charge of 20% of the value of the item plus any shipping costs to cover expenses we will have incurred in fullfilling your order will apply. This does not apply if you elect for an exchange or account credit.
Important - Please note due to recent changes in PAYPAL merchant processing terms and conditions orders placed and paid for using Paypal and subsequently returned are valid for an account credit or product exchange only and not valid for a refund for customer change of mind circumstances.
If you think there may be a possibility that you may ''change your mind and request a refund'' we kindly ask customers to think about utilising one of the alternative payment methods that we offer in order to allow us to more easily accomodate this request.
PAYPAL CREDIT returns?
Change of mind items purchased using PAYPAL cannot be refunded due to the costs that we incur by Paypal. The customer may elect for a full value exchange or an account credit less any direct shipping cost we may have incurred.
IN-STORE returns option?
Should you prefer, customers are more than welcome to return items to our retail store in person during our normal business hours and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with your return.
ACCEPTABLE CONDITION for Returns?
Returns should be in following condition to qualify for our change of mind policy.
- The item is in a brand new re-sellable condition.
- The packaging is intact with no marks, damage, sticky tape, etc.
- The items tags have not been removed including hang tags and stickers.
- All items are returned including packaging, parts/accessories, etc.
- The item was not specially ordered for you or a bulk quote.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
In the event that you experience a warranty event with a product you have purchased from us we are more than happy to assist you.
Most of our brands have in place a warranty claims procedure and in the first instance we highly recommend you contact the manufacturer and lodge your warranty claim direct with them as this will normally result in the issue being corrected in the fastest possible time.
Having said that we welcome the opportunity to assist our customers. If you are unsure of how to make a claim and you would like us to assist you with your warranty, or you would just plain prefer to deal with us, please send an email to email@example.com and we will reply with instructions.
For Minor product issues - We will offer a free manufacturer repair or replacement item at the manufacturers descretion.
For Major product issues - (i.e those not easily repairable or issues where a repair is not likely to rectify the issue) the customer is entitled to their choice of a refund, repair or replacement.
This policy is entirely in line and compliant with Australian Consumer Law. For further information regarding Australian Consumer Law please refer to the ACCC website.