Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, editorial, product descriptions, produsct images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Authority to Leave on parcels
Should you elect to leave order comments requesting your order is left according to instructions, we will try and ensure those instructions are followed. We may occasionally add authority to leave to parcels where we see the situation is sensible to do so and the order value is below our threshold. If we have elected to utilise authority to leave, we will take full responsibity for any lost or damaged packages. If you request authority to leave and we follow your instructions, we will not take responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen packages. We will not use customer authority to leave instructions where orders exceed our 'dollar value threshold for authority to leave' or where we deem your order to be at high risk.
Returns Terms & Conditions
WHAT can be returned?
We operate a 30 day no hassles return policy. This means that at any point from the date of your Invoice to 30 calender days afterwards you can return items providing you follow the instructions below.
Please note the following items are excluded from this policy. We do not accept change of mind returns or cancellations on these items.
- Airservices Australia Charts & Documents
- CASA Publications & Documents
- Jeppesen Airway Manual Services
- Jeppesen Electronic Charting Services & Nav Data Subscriptions
- Practice Exams
- Special Ordered Items / Bulk Quotes
- Gift Vouchers, Credit Notes
We do not accept change of mind returns on special order items or bulk quotes.
Special Order - A special order item is any item or quantity that we have to specially obtain to fullfill your order and is not an ordinary stocked line or quantity.
Bulk Quotes - An order will be deemed to be a bulk quote for any quantity of any product of 3 units or more.
Please note we reserve the right to refuse any change of mind return without exclusion where we deem the request to be unreasonable.
If you have experienced a warranty event with an item you have purchased from us, you should follow the instructions below.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
All returns must be actioned within 30 calender days from the date of your Invoice.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returns should be sent to the following address;
Download and complete our Returns Form, then
Include it with the products you are returning
Download PDF Returns Form
SHIPPING CHARGES for returns?
We are not able to refund original shipping charges for returns as these costs are generally not recoverable once the service has been utilised. Customers should note the cost of returning an item will be at yours, the customers expense. We will cover any additional shipping charges where there are items missing, incorrectly shipped or there is a failure of some sort within the first 30 days.
CREDIT for returns?
We are happy to offer a full value exchange or account credit at the customers option for all returns with in 30 days from the date of receipt of your order. If your order was shipped using one of our free shipping options a flat rate delivery charge of $25 will be deducted from the credit amount to cover the costs we have incurred in delivering your original order.
IN STORE returns option?
Should you prefer, customers are more than welcome to return items to our retail store in person during our normal business hours and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you with your return.
ACCEPTABLE CONDITION for Returns?
Items must be in bubble wrap or in their original packaging to protect against damage.
Please use a platsic post bag satchel to cover any cardboard boxes / envelopes to protect against rain / water damage in transit.
Items must be returned with an Australia Post Tracking Number and have a Delivery Signature Required.
Returns should be in following condition to qualify for our policy.
The item was not specially ordered for you or a bulk quote.
The item is in a brand new re-sellable condition.
The packaging is intact with no marks, damage, sticky tape, etc.
The items tags have not been removed including hang tags and stickers.
All items are returned including packaging, parts/accessories, etc.
The items have been bubble wrapped and packed to protect against shipping damage.
Headsets, Electronics, Books, Logbooks, Kneeboards, or anything fragile must be shipped in a box to protect against shipping damage.
The box / package is then covered and shipped using a plastic post bag satchel to stop any rain / water damage.
The items have been shipped with a tracking number and signature required upon delivery.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
In the case that you experience a warranty event with a product you have purchased from us, we are more than happy to assist you.
Most of our brands have in place a warranty claims procedure and in the first instance we highly recommend you contact the manufacturer and lodge your warranty claim direct with them as this will normally result in the issue being corrected in the fastest possible time.
Having said that we welcome the opportunity to assist our customers. If you are unsure of how to make a claim and you would like us to assist you with your warranty, or you would just plain prefer to deal with us, please send an email to email@example.com and we will reply with instructions.
For Minor product issues - We will offer a free manufacturer repair or replacement item at the manufacturers descretion.
For Major product issues - (i.e those not easily repairable or issues where a repair is not likely to rectify the issue) the customer is entitled to their choice of a refund, repair or replacement.
This policy is entirely in line and compliant with Australian Consumer Law. For further information regarding Australian Consumer Law please refer to the ACCC website.
WINDSOCK 3 MONTH Warranty and
12 MONTH Wear and Tear Replacement Program Terms and Conditions
In the case that you experience a warranty event with a windsock, please click here to see the Windsock Warranty Terms and Conditions and to download the Windsock Warranty / 12 Month Wear and ear Replacement Form.