Your GoPro is great in the cockpit, but to capture the entire story, you need the audio from your headset, intercom, and radio. This cable makes that possible while also allowing you to power your GoPro indefinitely. Please note due to GoPro locking the audio inputs on Hero 5 & 6 devices this solution requires the use of the Pro Mic Adapter to make the connection work correctly. The Pro Mic Adapter is included when you purchase this solution.
Use this cable to connect your GoPro Hero5 Black, Hero5 Session, Hero 6, 7 or 8 Black to your intercom. Plug one end into the side of the GoPro and the other into a standard PJ jack. The GoPro will record everything you hear and say through the headset, including intercom and ATC communications. Record indefinitely by plugging a USB battery pack into the power input (Please note: Due to the design of the GoPro, using aircraft power will not work.)
- Records all headset audio, including intercom and ATC
- Includes a noise-reduction circuit for crystal-clear audio
- Works with standard twin plug headsets. Works with aircraft with built-in ANR headset (single-plug LEMO) by plugging into auxiliary standard ports next to the LEMO plug
- Our standard cable is 6 feet long
- This cable is very easy to use. The door on the side of the Hero5 Black or Session is removable, allowing you to plug the cable into the camera
- The cable includes a female plug to plug your headset into, so you’re not blocking an intercom jack
- GoPro Hero 5 Black
- Hero 5 Session
- Hero 6 Black
- Hero 7 Black
- Hero 8 Black
- Not compatible with any other GoPro
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.