Boeing 727 Performance & Operating Handbook
CASA issue Boeing 727 Performance and Operating Handbook (Abbreviated) is used as a primary reference in CASA ATPL Flight Planning and Performance and Loading examinations. Contains performance data for the planning and in flight operation of the B727-200 series aircraft.
- Aircraft Limitations - Weight CoG, Airspeed, Fuel Systems, EGT
- Company Policy - Fuel, Weight & Balance, Abnormal Operations, PNR
- Take Off & Climb - Alt Capability Tables, Runway Limitation, Speeds
- Cruise Performance - LRC & Constant Mach/Airspeed Schedules
- Descent & Landing Performance - Descent Data, Landing Charts
- Abnormal Operations - Max Continuous Limit EPR, Depressurised Cruise
- Emergency Operations - Two Engines Inoperative, Driftdown
Publisher: Airservices Australia
Cover: Soft Cover Perfect Bind
Dimensions: 210mm x 297mm A4
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category