Introducing the Bose ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset
We designed the ProFlight Aviation Headset with commercial aviators, airline pilots and lower-noise corporate flight deck environments in mind. Now, we’ve updated and improved ProFlight Series 2 to meet the exact specifications of the professional pilot community. The new ProFlight Series 2 includes all the technology, noise cancellation and clarity pilots appreciated in the original ProFlight, and it remains our smallest, lightest and most comfortable aviation headset.
• New 127.6-Gram On-Head Weight
• New Thin, Flexible Cable
• Digital Active Noise Cancellation
• Three User-Selectable Modes of Noise Cancellation
• Bluetooth® and Non-Bluetooth Variants Available
• Bluetooth® Audio Sharing Prioritization
• Updated Tap Control For Talk-Through Communication
• Bose Connect App (IOS + Android)
• FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139A Certified
Now Even Lighter
The ProFlight Series 2 weighs in at just 127.6 grams—light enough to stay comfortable even on the longest flights.
ProFlight Series 2 also includes a new thinner, lighter and more flexible cable. Enhancements to the cable provide pilots with improved freedom of movement and allow easy unpacking and storage.
Easily Configured to Meet Your Needs
Choose from three levels of active noise cancellation, control wireless Bluetooth connections to mobile devices*, audio systems and electronic flight bags, and manage other primary functions of the ProFlight Series 2 from the ergonomic control module. The included lanyard provides easy and stable storage during flight.
Easy Bluetooth Operation and Prioritisation in the Bose Connect App
Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio systems and electronic flight bags with the ProFlight Series 2’s optional Bluetooth functions. Audio prioritisation enables you to mix Bluetooth audio with intercom audio or have intercom transmissions temporarily mute Bluetooth.
The Bose Connect app makes Bluetooth audio sharing, connection management, pairing, unpairing and renaming devices easy and user-friendly.
*On selected models. ProFlight Series 2 is now available without Bluetooth
Long-Term Durability - Deceptively Light, Impressively Tough
Extensive testing in the Bose design assurance lab ensures that our ProFlight headsets are tough enough to withstand extended use in demanding environments. See how we tested the original ProFlight in this video. A five-year worldwide limited warranty provides further peace of mind.
- Dimensions: 21.4 cm H x 16.1 cm W x 8 cm D (sliders not extended)
- Weight on Head: 127.6 grams
- Input / Output Plug Variants: Twin-plug GA, Five-pin XLR, Six-pin LEMO configurations
- Aircraft Power Voltage Range: 10–32 VDC
- Average power consumption: 250 mW
- Battery Type: 2x AA alkaline batteries
- Running Time Bluetooth on: 25+ hours
- Running Time Bluetooth off: 45+ hours
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset
- Carry case
- Carry case hook
- 2 AA batteries
- Control module holder
- 3 sizes of StayHear+ tips (S, M, L)
VARIANTS VERSIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
Customers can configure their ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headsets in many ways. Customers have their choice of connector configurations with each module. Each connector configuration is available with Bluetooth and non-Bluetooth variants in dual-plug and five-pin configurations. Designed for use in both civilian and military aircraft, the ProFlight Series 2 offers most common plug configurations:
- Dual G/A plug (PJ 068 and 1/4-inch stereo)
- XLR 5-Pin
- XLR 7-Pin
- 6 Pin Connector Wired to the aircraft (LEMO)
BOSE PLUG ADAPTERS
Bose adapters are available from Flightstore to convert a six-pin connector to either a dual G/A plug or a U174 for additional connection flexibility.