David Clark K10 Helmet Kit
Impact Protection for David Clark Headset Users
Helmet Kit Only - Headset Sold Separately
The David Clark Model K10 Helmet Kit provides the ability to convert all David Clark over-the-head style headsets (with the exception of the H20-series and X11 models) into a Communications Helmet assembly. This unique combination of K10 helmet and David Clark noise-attenuating headset affords both impact and hearing protection, in addition to crisp, clear communication in high-noise environments.
The K10 Helmet Kit consists of a Helmet Shell, a Nape Pad and a Cloth Helmet Liner. Lightweight, the combined weight of a typical, fully assembled Helmet/Headset assembly is approximately 1.2kg or 42 oz.
David Clark Headsets are simply and securely installed into, and quickly and easily removed from the K10 Helmet Kit.
- High strength,lightweight injection molded nylon, reinforced with energy-absorbing impact pads
- Impact Protection: MIL-H-85047A
- Directional Snaps for secure assembly
- Color: Tan
- Forehead Liner aka Nape Pad for additional protection
- Composed of closed- cell expanded rubber sponge
- Covered with black leather
- Adjustable suspension system of brown cotton/polyester cloth and white nylon mesh
- Adjusts for proper fit
- provides excellent ventilation to assure long term wearing comfort
Accessories not included in Kit
- OXYGEN/BREAKTHING MASK
- Three (3) directional snaps located on each side of the Helmet Liner and one (1) located on each side of the Helmet Shell for attachment of an oxygen or breathing mask.
- Snaps are provided on the front of the Helmet Shell to accept a variety of visors and face shields that are commercially available.
- The David Clark Visor is available as a special order.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category