ICOM PSU-1210 Switch Mode Power Supply Unit 12V 10Amp
Power supply for the IC-A120E / IC-A220 when used in a base station unit.
The PSU-1210 13.8 V 10A switch-mode DC power supply was designed specifically for use with ground base station and mobile radio. This power supply produces clean reliable power and is highly filtered to suppress Radio Frequency Interference (RFI). Comes with a detachable AU/ANZ mains power supply cord with IEC plug and includes over-current, short-circuit and over voltage protection.
- Advanced switch-mode technology
- Reliable power with minimum weight and size
- Circuit innovations minimize Output Voltage Ripple and RFI
- Input voltage can be set at 120VAC or 240VAC (internal jumper)
- meets Australian NZ safety standards
- Input Voltage : 115-230 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Output Voltage : 13.8 VDC ±1%
- Output Ripple : <120 mV Peak
- Output Current Continuous : 9.5 A
- Current Limiting : 10 A
- Cooling : Convection
- Protections : Short Circuit: YES, Overload: YES, Reverse Polarity: YES, Over Temperature: YES
- Connections : Input: IEC C14, Output: 5mm Terminals
- Operating Temperature : 0-40ºC
- Dimentions (LxWxH) : 190 x 180 x 60 mm
- Weight : 1.45 Kg
- Standards : EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 60950
- Energy Efficiency Certification : CEC, DOE, MEPS
- Safety Standard : UL60950-1, EN60950-1 (ETL)
- EMI Standard : EN55022 class B EN61000-3-2,3
- FCC : Part 15 subpart B class B
- C-Tick : AN/NZS CISPR22 class B
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category