PIVOT Standard Single Suction Mount
The PIVOT Single Suction Cup Mount, popular throughout the airline industry in the military, attaches to any non-porous surface with unshakable grip due to the thanks to the aviation-grade locking suction cup. Laboratory tested to hold up to 4 pounds (1.8 kg) at 20 G, The PIVOT Classic Single Suction Cup Mount is built to withstand the most demanding operational environments. Both the mounting plate and arm are adjustable to provide the ideal device viewing angle for almost any application.
- Complete Mounting Solution: Includes all hardware necessary to mount a PIVOT case in virtually any aircraft, vehicle, desktop, or other non-porous surface
- PanaVise Locking Suction Cup: Nearly unbreakable grip thanks to the mechanically activated dual-mode suction cup
- PIVOT Click-Connect: Quickly and securely attaches to any PIVOT case
- FAA Approved: Tested and approved by the FAA for use in-flight
- This exact mount is currently in widespread use throughout the airline industry and military aviation
NOTE: The PIVOT Double Suction Cup Mount is recommended for Helicopter Applications
- Suction Cup Diameter: 3.25 in (82.55 mm)
- Height (Extended Vertically): 6.25 in (158.75 mm)
- Weight: 270g
- PPK-1 Mounting Plate: Impact-Resistant Polycarbonate, TPU Rubber
- PIVOT Dogbone Adapter: Impact-Resistant Polycarbonate
- PanaVise Curved Arm: Stainless Steel, Impact-Resistant Polycarbonate
- Base: Impact-Resistant Polycarbonate
- Suction Cup: Aviation-Grade Polypropylene
- All PIVOT cases, past, present, and future
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category