- Basic and High Speed Aerodynamics
- Flaps and Slats (High-Lift Devices)
- Flight Control Systems (B767 based)
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS)
- Ground Proximity Warning Systems (GPWS)
- Flight Recording Systems
- Landing Gear and Braking Systems
- Air Conditioning & Pressurisation
- Aircraft Hydraulic Systems
- Aircraft Electrical Systems
- Ice and Rain Protection Systems
Aerodynamics and Systems books 1, 2, and 3 are the ideal references for either ATPL students, or those studying toward university or TAFE examinations, and those preparing for airline technical interviews.
|Brand||Rob Avery - Avfacts|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.