Hybrid ENC Technology in a Supra Aural (Rest on Ear) Headset Design
Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy head band and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won't find a better headset or a better value.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listenin
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and eliminate heat build up
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139 Approved
- DC Part Number, 43100G-01
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.