David Clark DCPRO-2 Passive Headset
Rest-On-Ear, Lightweight, Passive Communication Headset
DUAL PLUGS or 5-PIN XLR
The DC PRO-2 passive headset incorporates outstanding comfort features in a supra-aural, rest-on-ear design. This lightweight, yet extremely durable communication headset is designed for low-noise jet aircraft. The DC PRO-2 was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
NOTE: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO-2 is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft.
- Extremely light, yet rugged alloy headband and suspension
- Dual volume controls provide independent listening levels in each ear
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- High performance, electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 226g
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- Made in USA
5 Year Warranty
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category