David Clark DCPRO-2 Passive Headset
Rest-On-Ear, Lightweight, Passive Communication Headset
DUAL PLUGS or 5-PIN XLR
The DC PRO-2 passive headset incorporates outstanding comfort features in a supra-aural, rest-on-ear design. This lightweight, yet extremely durable communication headset is designed for low-noise jet aircraft. The DC PRO-2 was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
NOTE: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO-2 is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft.
- Extremely light, yet rugged alloy headband and suspension
- Dual volume controls provide independent listening levels in each ear
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- High performance, electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 226g
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- Made in USA
5 Year Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category