Meet Zulu 3, the most comfortable, most durable headset Lightspeed has ever made.
Zulu 3 builds on the performance and features that have made the legendary Zulu line the choice of private and professional pilots worldwide, but adds a number of enhancements to deliver even more comfort and durability:
New Performance ear seals are designed to hug the curve of the jaw, creating a more natural fit that increases comfort and stability.
New cables built around a Kevlar core are stronger and more flexible than standard cables, while weighing less. These are the same cables that have been proven on PFX and wireless Tango®.
Zulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty, two years more protection than offered on other premium headsets.
An optional free taller head pad ensures maximum comfort and performance on smaller head shapes
Like the Zulus that came before it, Zulu 3 is packed with advanced features:
- Engineered for ears — Zulu 3's tapered ear seals create a more natural fit while providing 20% more surface area than its leading competitor, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure. Larger cup cavities provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to fit comfortably inside, preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear.
- Fits craniums and cockpits — Weighing in at just 14.6 ounces (including ear seals and mic boom), Zulu 3 has a low-profile stainless steel headband that follows the curve of the head for more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure.
- Built for the long haul — Made almost entirely of stainless steel and magnesium — with rugged cables built around a Kevlar core — Zulu 3 is built to endure the harshest flying environments and last for years to come.
- Enjoy quiet time with advanced noise cancellation — Zulu 3 delivers superior active noise reduction (ANR) consistency and performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise. The magnesium ear cups are superior at blocking out high frequency noise.
- Experience crystal clear comms and concertos — The Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications. Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment. Front Row Center™ (FRC) and stereo cross-feed technology deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music fidelity.
- Record communications with FlightLink — Capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed's free FlightLink recording app for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable. Only available on Lightspeed headsets.
- Connect via Bluetooth® or cable — Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices. An integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device directly to the headset.
- Save batteries with Auto Shutoff™— Lightspeed's proprietary Auto Shutoff feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
- Music takes a backseat to ATC with ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority, which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions. The soft mute feature brings back music in a natural way for easy listening.
- 7-year limited warranty which is the longest warranty of any high end aviation headset currently available
- Dual GA battery power; straight cable
- LEMO panel power; straight cable
- U-174 battery power; straight cable
Included — Carrying case, cellphone/music patch cords, cord clips, two AA batteries, foam windscreen.
- General Battery power supply: 3V, two AA batteries
- Weight: 14.6 oz. (including ear seals and mic boom)
- Panel aircraft 8-40 VDC
- Transducer: 40mm moving coil
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz:
- OFF Mono: 200 ohms, ON Mono: 280 ohms
- OFF Stereo: 400 ohms, ON Stereo: 560 ohms
- Transducer principle: Noise-canceling electret
- Frequency response: 200 Hz-6000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB
- Terminating impedance: 220â€“2200 ohms
- Operating voltage: 8V-16V DC
- Bluetooth Enabled Phone - Yes
- Bluetooth Streaming Music - Yes
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.