Meet Zulu 3, the Most Comfortable, Most Durable Headset ever made by Lightspeed.
Zulu 3 builds on the performance and features that have made the legendary Zulu line the choice of private and professional pilots worldwide, but adds a number of enhancements to deliver even more comfort and durability:
- New Performance Ear Seals are designed to hug the curve of the jaw, creating a more natural fit with increased comfort and stability
- New Braided Soft Cables are built around a Kevlar core. They're are stronger and more flexible than standard cables, and weigh less
- Zulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7 Year Warranty, two years more protection than offered on other premium headsets
- An optional free taller head pad ensures maximum comfort and performance on smaller head shapes
Engineered for Ears — Zulu 3's tapered ear seals create a more natural fit while providing 20% more surface area than its leading competitor and give a much better seal around glasses frames. Larger cups provide 50% more space for ears, allowing your entire ear to comfortably fit inside, preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against their edges.
For Craniums & Cockpits — Weighing just 414 grams, Zulu 3 has a low-profile stainless steel headband that follows the curve of the head for a more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure.
Built to Last — Made almost entirely of stainless steel and magnesium and with a Kevlar cable core, the Zulu 3 is built to endure the harshest flying environments and last for years to come.
Advanced Noise Cancellation — Zulu 3 delivers superior active noise reduction (ANR) consistency and performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise. The magnesium ear cups are superior at blocking out high frequency noise.
Crystal Clear Comms + Audio — The Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications. A user adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment. Front Row Center™ (FRC) and stereo cross-feed technology deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music fidelity.
Record Communications with FlightLink — Capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed's free FlightLink recording app for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable. Only available on Lightspeed headsets.
Connect via Bluetooth® or Cable — Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices. The Control Box Auxiliary Input allows for directly connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
Auto Shutoff™— Lightspeed's proprietary Auto Shutoff feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down power when not in use.
ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority, which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during ATC radio or intercom transmissions. The soft mute feature brings back music in a natural way for easy listening.
- Dual GA Battery Power - Straight Cable
- LEMO Panel Power - Straight Cable
- U-174 Battery Power - Straight Cable
- Carrying case
- Cellphone/music patch cords
- Cord clips
- Two (2) AA batteries
- Foam windscreen
- Battery Power Supply: 3V (two AA batteries)
- Weight: 414 grams (including ear seals and mic boom)
- Panel Aircraft: 8-40 VDC
- Bluetooth Enabled Phone - Yes
- Bluetooth Streaming Music - Yes
- Spec Sheet >> Click Here
- Transducer: 40mm moving coil
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz Nominal Impedance @ 1 kHz
- OFF Mono: 200 ohms ON Mono: 280 ohms
- OFF Stereo: 400 ohms ON Stereo: 560 ohms
- Transducer Principle: Noise-Canceling Electret
- Frequency Response: 200 Hz - 6000 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB
- Terminating Impedance: 220 - 2200 ohms
- Operating Voltage: 8V-16V DC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category