David Clark H10-13XL Modular ENC Headset
Portable ENC Technology in a Proven Headset Design.
Enjoy the added quiet and clarity of Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology with modular portability. Headset can be unplugged from portable battery module for use with Permanent Panel Mount module
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise attenuation when ENC is activated
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category