David Clark DC PRO-X2 ENC Headset with Bluetooth
Straight Cord - Dual Plugs / 5-pin XLR Plug
DC PRO-2 Series headsets are the next generation of the acclaimed, original DC PRO Series ANR and passive noise attenuating models.DC PRO-X2 ANR models feature Enhanced Auto Shutoff which virtually eliminates accidental battery power loss of the Control Module, as well as Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions.
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling technology provides excellent ANR performance, with or without Bluetooth wireless audio. At under 8 ounces, they are the lightest, full featured aviation headsets in their class. A sleek, rest-on-ear design provides both general aviation and commercial pilots with unmatched comfort, even during longer flights. A variety of Active Noise Reduction and Passive Noise Attenuating models are available.
The headset features excellent Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth® wireless audio for pairing with cell phones, tablets, music players and other Bluetooth® compatible devices.
Next generation DC PRO-X2 models retain all the advanced comfort and performance features of the original DC PRO Series, including an ultra-lightweight, yet rugged alloy suspension, plush leatherette ear seals and Outlast technology, heat-absorbing head pad.
The DC PRO-X2 is the first, true 'crossover' headset in aviation - ideal for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the unmatched comfort of a lightweight, rest-on-ear design. The next generation DC PRO-X2 Series retains all the comfort and performance features of the original, pilot-acclaimed DC PRO-X headsets; now with enhanced ANR and audio performance.
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in changing, high noise conditions
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat absorbing head pad keeps you cool and comfortable in flight
- Hybrid ENC technology for excellent active noise reduction
- Plush, rest-on-ear (supra aural), leatherette ear seals reduce heat buildup
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension, less than 8 ounces
- Compact control module with intuitive, multi-function control pad
- Bluetooth® wireless audio
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
- Made in the USA
5 Year Warranty
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category