Mobile VHF Antenna Kit w/ Magnetic Base & Fibreglass Whip Antenna
The M124-1 is a full 1/4 Wave fibreglass antenna that is covered with polyolefin (rubber) suitable for all air band applications on a 5/16" fitting. The antenna works best when mounted as close to the surface of the ground plane as possible. Magnetic base allows easy mounting on any vehicle roof / bonnet / boot.
The M124-1 is supplied tuned to the center of the Airband on 124MHz but can be center tuned to your requested frequency.
Tx Bandwidth = 6MHz, Rx Bandwidth = 50MHz
- Receives 118MHz to 136MHz
- Transmit 122MHz to 126MHz (covers almost 4MHz tuned)
- No need to tune
- No SWR meter needed
- Can be tuned for any other part on the airband e.g. 127MHz
- No custom mounting required
- Portable for multiple use
- Australian Made
- More broadband than a stainless steel antenna but less durable to damage
Cable and Magnetic Base Mount
- UHF Antenna Base + 4mtrs RG58CU coax cable + BNC Male Connector
- M124-1 Fibreglass Whip Antenna
- Length: 550mm (22")
- Cable Length - 3.6m
- Base: ULC4
- Cable: 4m RG58CU Coax
- Connector: BNC
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flight Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category